Please complete and print the application form below. Mail with your membership fees to Edgar County Genealogical Society, PO Box 304, Paris, IL 61944-0304 .
- ECGS Quarterly (mailed in August, November, February and May)
- Five (5) bimonthly programs in August, October, December, February and April
- The Annual Meeting is held in June along with the presentation of the Edythe Stephens Family History Award. This award is presented to a member or volunteer who has provided dedicated services to the genealogy community in the past year.
- Each member is entitled to have at least one query published annually in the Quarterly (more if space allows). Please include:
- Your name
- email address (optional)
A query should provide at least three items: Name, Date(s), Location(s). The more information you give, the more likely someone is to have information about your question. You may send your query by email.
- Membership runs from July 1st to June 30th each year
- Persons joining after August 1st should include $1.50 extra for 1 back issue of the quarterly that must be mailed.
- Persons joining after October 1st should include $2.00 extra for 2 back issues of the quarterly that must be mailed.
- Persons joining after January 1st should include $2.75 extra for 3 back issues of the quarterly that must be mailed.
- Those who send their membership payment after March 1st will be considered a member for the coming year unless noted differently on your application.